Saturday, January 8, 2011

Menu Plan: Week of 1/9


This week I'm trying out some recipes I've had bookmarked from a few different blogs I read. My plan going forward is to work in one crock-pot meal and at least one vegetarian meal each week to keep our food costs down. We have some pretty hefty financial goals this year so the budget will be tight! Our breakfast is usually fresh fruit and toast, english muffins, or oatmeal. Lunches are either soup and sandwiches or leftovers.

Sunday: Baked Taquitos (Going to make a double batch and freeze some)
Monday: Crock-pot Spicy Chicken & Black Bean Soup with tortillas
Tuesday: Turkey Meat Loaf, Spinach Salad, Mashed Potatoes
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Spinach and Feta Pasta
Friday: Spicy Black Bean Cakes with baked tortilla chips
Saturday: Leftovers

Thanks to I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment