Sunday, June 26, 2011

Menu Plan: Week of 6/27

So Grilled Lime Chicken was postponed once again (good thing chicken freezes well!) . . . my hubby and daughter were both under the weather last Wednesday plus our grill didn't get cleaned so I whipped up a pot of Chicken Noodle Soup at Steves request. The other change to last weeks menu was Saturday, we packed lunch into the zoo with us and then ended up at my parents for dinner. Their strawberry patch is out of control producing berries right now so we have tons of strawberries to eat up this week, I don't foresee that being a problem. 

I've been slowing down on the blogging lately in preparation for the month of July, saying we are busy is an understatement. First there's 4th of July weekend. Then a week of church camp, followed by a three day family reunion and a 5 day trip up to Orcas Island!  Oh and my birthday is squeezed in there somewhere too. I'm really looking forward to July :)

Sunday: Church Potluck, Dinner at my parents
Monday: Leftovers and Strawberry Banana Smoothies
Tuesday: Crock Pot Italian ChickenStrawberry Spinach Salads
Wednesday: Vegetable Pie Crust Quiche, Fruit Salad
Thursday: Ground Turkey Tacos, Black BeansCantaloupe
Friday: Leftovers
Thanks to I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment