Saturday, February 12, 2011

New color scheme . . . . like or dislike? Plus Valspar Paint Sample & Coupon!


After spending the afternoon changing the color in my daughters new room from the deep purple my sister had loved to Aqua Glow by Valspar I decided it was time freshen up the blog too. We also painted our new bedroom with a Valspar color we found in the mistint section for just $5 called Dove White. Finding the mistint helped even out the cost of paint since, $26 (after coupon) is quite a lot for me to fork out for paint. What do you all think of the new color scheme? Like or Dislike . . . . . leave me a comment I'd love some feedback!

Over the next few months I'm going to share ways that I'm decorating our new home for less with tips like checking the mistint section for paint first, thrift store finds and clearance shopping, and more!

Plus did you know Valspar is giving away 100 Free Samples of paint for 100 Days? Head here for your chance at a color sample of your choice plus a coupon for $5 off a gallon at Lowes.

No comments:

Post a Comment