Sunday, March 27, 2011

Menu Plan: Week of 3/27

So starting a no sugar diet before heading on vacation is really not a good idea. We'll just say diets don't count on vacation in this case and leave it at that. Due to a busy Saturday the Spicy Black Bean Cakes I didn't make so we'll be having those on Monday. I'm trying out a new recipe this week, Slow Cooker Apple Cheddar Turkey Meatballs, I love finding new ones to add into the rotation!

Sunday: Lunch-Church Potluck Dinner-Pizza at my parents
Monday: Spicy Black Bean Cakes with Sour Cream, Cantaloupe
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Apple, Cheddar, Turkey Meatballs, Rice, Green Beans
Wednesday: Quiche, Orange Cream Smoothies (my new fav!)
Thursday: Leftovers 
Friday: Freezer Meal Teriyaki Chicken, Jasmine Rice, Applesauce
Saturday: Chicken Noodle Soup, Whole Wheat Rolls

Thanks to I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment