Saturday, July 2, 2011

Save Money, Shop Garage Sales

One of the ways I save our family money is by shopping garage sales. We've acquired a good amount of Brooklynns clothes, toys, and books this way. One of my strategies is to plan ahead by purchasing clothing sizes she'll wear in the fall, winter, and spring since garage sales are mostly non existant during those months. This allows me to fill in with items I either really like or find a great deal on in stores. I have to admit I wasn't as big on garage sales until I needed baby and children's items, this is where I've seen the most significant savings. 

Here are a few of my favorite finds from the past couple of weeks and why it really is worth the planning, time, and gas. 

Alex Tub Garden $10.88 on Amazon, Paid $1

B. Toys Spinaroos $44.29 on Amazon, Paid $5

No comments:

Post a Comment