Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Plan: Week of 6/12

The weather has been simply dreadful so far this June, even for Oregon, overcast skies with rain, its the perfect opportunity for indoor chores. Today I will be playing catch up on laundry and the blog then I hope to try and get some organization back to the house. 

Later this week we're looking forward to having some extended family stay with us so we'll be celebrating a birthday with dinner out. There hasn't been much variation to our menus lately since I've found a few recipes I really like but honestly I'm happy just to have a menu ready to go. 

Sunday: Graduation Party (Amazing Pulled Pork!)
Monday: Tuna/Chicken Melts, Green Beans (was easier to get Subway last Friday on our way out of town)
Tuesday: Quick Vegetable Quiche, Applesauce
Wednesday: WW Lasagna RollsCantaloupe
Thursday: Dinner Out
Saturday: Lime Marinated Chicken (grilled if we're lucky), Chipotle Rice

Thanks to I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment