Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fred Meyer Shopping 5/30: $15 Bell Pepper!


We picked up groceries for the week at Fred Meyer yesterday and I was happy to find both Cage Free Eggs and Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast 50% off. There were lots of both!

As I scanned my receipt in the parking lot I discovered my checker had mistakenly charged me $15 for an organic red bell pepper. I immediately went into customer service where they fixed the error, they also disclosed this is a common mistake so check those receipts after EVERY trip.

Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast x3 aprox $4.50 each
Cage Free Eggs x2 $0.99 each
Organic Red Bell Pepper $1.50
Organic Strawberries x2 $2 each
Private Selection Organic Salad Mix $2.50
Cantaloupe $0.43/lb

Fred Meyer Whole Wheat English Muffins x2 $1.39 each
Fred Meyer Black Beans x2 $0.50 each with in-ad coupon

Wheat Thins Stix $1.99 x3
Used $1/1 Coupon from
Paid $0.99 each

Total Paid $32.81

No comments:

Post a Comment