Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Amazon: Don't Panic Dinner's in the Freezer just $10.19!

Don't Panic - Dinner's in the Freezer: Great-Tasting Meals You Can Make Ahead
My mom and I had a freezer cooking day a while back and used recipes from this book she had Don't Panic - Dinner's in the Freezer: Great-Tasting Meals You Can Make Ahead. The instructions are easy to follow and the meals are delicious! My favorite recipe from this book so far is called Salsa Beef. Its so easy, Salsa Beef cooks in your crockpot all day. Then shred the beef and freeze to pull out later for burritos, tacos or just over rice, we also saved the liquid to make a taco soup. Since I don't have my own copy yet this is going on the top of my Christmas list this year.

Right now Amazon has priced this book at just $10.19! This is a must have book for anyone who freezer cooks or wants to learn how. Each recipe also has the measurements for double and triple batches too!

No comments:

Post a Comment