Monday, May 23, 2011

My Albertson's Doubler Trip

We needed only a couple of things this week and I wanted to take advantage of the free pasta happening at Albertson's so thats where we headed this morning for our weekly shopping trip. Here is how I used my doubles, I had another set but I didn't really see anything else we needed at the moment.

Ronzoni Garden Delight on sale $1 x3
Used 3 $1/1 Ronzoni Garden Delight coupons 5/15 Smart Source
Free!

Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil on sale $1.99 x2
Used 2 $0.75/1 Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip coupons 5/15 Smart Source
Used 2 Doublers
Paid $0.50 each!

LaTortilla Factory Low Carb Tortillas on sale $3.49
Used $1/2 Peelie Coupon
Used Doubler
Paid $2.49 each

Gallon rBST Free Milk $2.89

Cottage Cheese $1.89

Total Paid: $10.76

No comments:

Post a Comment