Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Target: My 4/5 Shopping Trip

Here's my weekly shopping trip to Target. I was happy to see Nicole by OPI Nail Polish on price cut to match with the new coupon. There were so many new colors I liked I might have to go get another one. A couple scenarios below I was given a coupon overage but this is not standard for Target, they are suppose to adjust the coupons down to the price of the item. But this has not been happening for me lately so I guess cashiers at my store are not concerned about it.

Women's Sweater Clearance 75% off $5

Bubbles 3 Pack Clearance 50% off $0.48

Market Pantry Chickadee Crackers $1.47 (to use for this project!)

Nicole by OPI Price Cut $7.04
Used $1/1 Printable Coupon here
Paid $6.04 (This is the cheapest I have ever paid for this polish!)

Travel Mens Degree Deodorant $0.97 x3
Used 3 $1/1 Degree Coupons from 3/27 Smart Source
$0.09 Overage

Tom's Natural Children's Toothpaste $3.09
Used $1/1 Mobile Coupon
Paid $2.09

Circo Children's Socks $1 x2
Used 2 $1/1 Target Circo Coupon
Free

Skittles $0.69 x2
Used $0.50 Manufacturers Printable Coupon
AND $1/2 Target Printable Coupon
$0.12 Overage

Total: $14.87

No comments:

Post a Comment