Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thrifty Nursery Art Part 3: The Beauty of Rearranging!

Two new prints for Brooklynn's room were waiting for me when we got back from the coast and I went right to work. I decided the thrifty collage I put together here wasn't quite perfect yet. Down it came and I rearranged the group adding one of the new prints in an 8 x 10 frame from Target ($3.99). The new BFF print is also from Etsy and I just stuck it in one of the existing 5 x 7 matted frames.
Since the scrap book paper I used was double sided it was super easy to switch up some of the patterns, I just kept flipping paper over until I found a new grouping I liked. I spent about 20 minutes rearranging the group and hanging them back on the wall. Once Brooklynn decides she wants more say in her decor it will be very inexpensive to let her pick out her own scrap book paper to frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment