Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thrifty Nursery Art Part 1

I finally decided to go with the art and frame over my daughters crib and I'm really loving how it turned out. The outer frame is solid wood and originally housed a mirror that I picked up at a local thrift shop for $7. A fresh coat of white spray paint transformed it into a beautiful piece! 

Now the art is really just a free screen saver I found online and had printed on photo paper at Costco. The smaller white 8 x 10 frame is a cheapy I found at Target for $2. 
Brooklynn just woke up from a nap when I snapped this picture, there was no chance of a smile that day. Stay tuned for how I put together the rest of the art for her room later this week!

3 comments:

  1. That turned out really cute! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from Delightful Order. This is adorable. I love your color scheme in the nursery

    ReplyDelete