Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Target: Revlon Beauty Tools $5/2 Catalina Coupon!


I was in Target today and used one of the $2/1 Revlon Beauty Tools printable coupons and out printed not 1 but 2 Revlon Beauty Tools Catalina Coupons!

Revlon Nail Clippers $1.59
Used $2/1 Printable Manufacturers Coupon here (sort by beauty to find it faster)
$0.41 Overage

Plus received:
$5/2 Any two Revlon Beauty Tools Catalina Coupon!
$2/1 Any Revlon Beauty Tools Catalina Coupon

Note: The cashier should have adjusted the $2/1 coupon down to $1.59 but she didn't so I got an overage towards the other items I purchased. And I'll be headed back to Target in the very near future for some more nail clippers. My hubby seems to loose these on a weekly basis so this is a great deal for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment