Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Target: Valentines Clearance at 90% and Method Soap


The Valentines Day clearance at my store was already marked down to 90%. It may be worth seeing whats left if your already headed there to take advantage of the great deals happening this week. I found Valentines Day Cards for $0.10 a box, Melamine children's plates for $0.30, plus other Valentines decor items for $0.30, there was also still some candy marked at 75% off.

Plus keep an eye out for Method 3-Packs of Hand Soap and Refills in their "Stock Up" seasonal section. These were marked 30% off at my store, plus I had a $1/1 Method coupon which I requested through emailing the company. This is a great way to get coupons for things you use but don't find coupons for often. I can't say every company will send them but its worth trying, I've had great response when doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment