Monday, February 14, 2011

Target: Seventh Generation, Baby, & Cosmetics Clearance


Target has started a clearance in the cosmetics section with items currently at 30% off. The Sally Hansen Nail Polish I found for $2.82, now normally I would wait until 50-75% off but it was the last of this particular shade and since I had the $1/1 Sally Hansen Nail Laquer coupon from the 1/9 Red Plum insert I went ahead and grabbed it for just $1.82.

I also purchased the sugar scrub by one of my favorite all natural companies, Giovanni, called Hot Chocolate. I've been looking for a good scrub for a while now and this is one of those brands that just doesn't go on sale so I knew I couldn't pass up the 30% off since it was also the last one at my particular strore, it was $9.

One of the endcaps in the baby section had marked down Spring Colors of Trumpette Too socks, shoes, and tights to 75% off (these are the same brand I found right after Christmas here). I picked up a pair of pink loafers for $3, the tights were $2 each. There were lots of 3-packs of socks too, sizes 0-3 up to 12-18.

And finally another endcap in the cleaning section had a few small bottles of Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent at 30% off. I had a $1/1 coupon with me from the 1/23 Red Plum insert, I paid just $1.78!

2-Pack of gift bags was from the $1 Spot.

Total Spent: $20.60

No comments:

Post a Comment