Saturday, February 19, 2011

Target: Clearance Canvas Bins


I've been looking for some Large Canvas Bins to hold the ever growing collection of toys and stuffed animals in my daughters room. Pottery Barn has some very cute ones but priced at $20-$30 each on sale they were just too much. On my way through Target yesterday morning I found stacks of canvas bins marked 75% off making them just $3.74 each! I grabbed two pink ones but they also had purple and navy blue, I'm debating getting a third one but they are so large I'm not sure if we'll have the space. Target has really made my shopping easy lately!

Oh and did I mention I won something? I entered a contest on another blog and won a $75 giftcard to www.laylagrayce.com which I'll be using to purchase some pictures for Brooklynn's new toddler room makeover!

No comments:

Post a Comment