Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Amazon: Deceptively Delicious Cookbook just $7.48!

I posted about this cookbook before, Deceptively Delicious: Simple Secrets to Get Your Kids Eating Good Food and I wanted to repost in case anyone missed it. I replaced my loaned away copy last month for just $6.80 and the current price is at just $7.48, still an amazing price!
The book itself is very nice, hardcover and spiral bound, and reminds me of ones my mom used to have on her cookbook stand as a kid. The strategies and recipes in this book are great, I just flipped through looking for some dinner ideas and I ran across a recipe for Blueberry Oatmeal Bars, they look just like the ones sold at Starbucks, yum!
This would also make a nice gift for someone paired with a fun apron or some colorful spatulas!

No comments:

Post a Comment