Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Craft Idea: Felt Rosette Decor Balls Tutorial & Subway Art

If your feeling crafty like I have been this week head here to learn how to make these adorable Felt Rosette Decor Balls. Plus check out the Valentines Day Subway Art she has created. Our house felt so bare after taking down all the Christmas decorations I was feeling the need for some Valentines decor. 
This adorable subway art from eighteen25 I added to a frame I had that needed a change. I followed their advice and ordered the 8 x 10 from Costco (no color ink in this coupon printing house) and the print came out looking beautiful and only cost me $1.50. I haven't done a price comparison on photo printing in a very long time but you may be able to have it printed even cheaper somewhere else. Hmm that would be a good future blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment