Monday, December 13, 2010

SOLD OUT! Rue La La: $50 Beauty.com voucher as low as $5 with credit!

This is SOLD OUT already, hope you were able to get in on this!
Do you still have your FREE $20 Rue La La credit to spend??? I did and you’ll be thrilled to hear that you can get a $50 credit to Beauty.com for just $5. It’s on sale today for $25 (still a great deal), so for those of you that still have that $20 credit to spend pay just $5 for $50 worth of products from Beauty.com! I'm extra excited about this deal because I needed some new tweezerman tweezers and I didn't want to spend any money to buy them, now I won't have to :)


You may still be able to get a $10 credit if you are new to Rue La La but I've not been able to confirm this myself, its worth a shot though!


How the Beauty.com Voucher will work: Within 24 hours you will receive a voucher via email confirming your purchase. Shortly after, you will receive a second email from Rue La La with a unique link provided to begin your shopping on Beauty.com. Using this unique link, your $50 certificate will be automatically deducted at checkout!


Thanks Hip2Save for the heads up on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment