Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Target: Huggies Pure & Natural Deal Scenario plus my weekly trip!

Huggies Pure & Natural $19.79 each x2
Plus 64ct Tubs of Huggies Wipes or 2 72ct Huggies Wipes refills $2.39 each x2
Subtotal $44.36
Used 2 $3.50/2 Huggies Big Packs & Wipes 64ct+ Target Coupons from 10/10 SmartSource
Used 2 $3/1 Huggies Pure & Natural Diaper Coupons from 9/26 SmartSource or Here
Paid $31.36 plus got a $5 Gift Card Back for buying 2 packages

Alexia Sweet Potato Fries 15oz Pkg $1.94
Used $1/1 Alexia Frozen Foods All You November Issue or "Like" on facebook here
Paid $0.94 after coupon

Quaker Instant Oatmeal $2.50 x2
Paid $0.50/box

Method Granite Counter Cleaner $3.99
Used FREE item coupon from Method
Paid Nothing

Paid $33.30 Out of Pocket
Buying Huggies Pure and Natural in my deal scenario here on Amazon is cheaper but I went ahead and did this scenario since I had all the coupons so I have a nice big stock of diapers. I got the FREE Method cleaning product coupon a while back. They ran out of a printable coupon on their site so I sent a quick email to see if they could snail mail me one. To my surprise I got a coupon for a FREE product! Writing companies and asking for coupons is another great way to score coupons for brands you prefer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment