Friday, October 15, 2010

UPDATE: Old Navy: FREE Kids Item & $10 Sweaters


Yesterday I posted about the $10 sweaters you can score at Old Navy Saturday only from 7am-10am (call your local store to verify opening time) Make this deal even sweeter by using your Old Navy, Gap, or Banana Card and get a FREE kids item (of equal or lesser value) for every adult item purchased, there is no limit!!!! This deal is good starting today but I would highly recommend waiting until Saturday to take advantage of their sweater sale!

Update: This morning I bought a $10 sweater item and the register allowed my FREE kids item to be equal or lesser value to the FULL PRICE of the sweater! I LOVE it when stuff like this happens, if you want in on this deal hurry because select sweaters are only $10 until 10am!

Thanks, ThriftyNWMom

No comments:

Post a Comment