Friday, May 6, 2011

Safeway: Lots of Organic Markdowns!

Late this afternoon during my Safeway shopping trip I found a ton of great markdowns on Organic items!  Plus I had a printable $0.55/2 Egg coupon with me to use (NLA).
I used the $10 off $50 Safeway coupon and saved 56% off my total bill making it just $45 for an entire cartload of groceries including Organic Spinach, Grapes, Bananas and Oranges plus I'll be submitting my third Snapple rebate and getting $4.99 back by mail. You can find out more about the Snapple rebate from FLNW here.

Cage Free Lucerine Eggs 50% off
Horizon Organic Fat Free Omega 3 Milk 50% off
Horizon Organic 1% Omega 3 Chocolate Milk 50% off
Stoneyfield Organic 0% Fat Strawberry Yogurts 50% off
Cascadian Farms Organic Mixed Frozen Vegetables 50% off

No comments:

Post a Comment