Sunday, May 8, 2011

Menu Plan: Week of 5/8

Posting my meal plan a day early since I finished it during nap time. Ok I'm obsessing 0ver this blog I recently discovered called Skinneytaste.com, anyone doing weight watchers will love it, recipes are sorted by points in a column to the right! I'm trying out the Lasagna Rolls recipe I posted earlier this week with three variations, first I'm using Whole Wheat Lasagna Noodles, second I bought fresh Spinach and will cook it down myself. There is something about thawing out frozen spinach that just groses me out. Last I'm substituting fat free cottage cheese for the ricatta since it was cheaper. 

Sunday: Lunch Out - Chinese
Monday: Leftover Chicken Rotini Salad, Peas
Tuesday: Black Bean & Corn Quesadillas, Watermelon
Wednesday: Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry, Jasmine Rice
Thursday: Weight Watchers Lasagna Rolls, Fresh Fruit 
Friday: Leftovers 
Saturday: Crockpot Santa Fe Chicken, Fresh Fruit

Thanks to I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment