Monday, May 2, 2011

Menu Plan: Week of 5/1

Last week it was really nice to make a small run to the grocery store for just milk and produce. This week my hubby is on vacation so I'm planning for an extra meal out and again hope to eat mostly out of the pantry and freezer. Also I've started adding flax seeds to the Orange Cream Smoothies, I figure since its something I enjoy I might as well get some added nutritional benefits.  

Sunday: Lunch Out
Monday: Quick Egg and Vegetable Hash, Orange Cream Smoothies
Tuesday: Dinner Out
Wednesday: Ground Turkey Sloppy Joes on Whole Wheat Toast, Broccoli, Oranges
Thursday: Taco Night (using remaining ground turkey), Guacamole & Chips, Watermelon
Friday: Mother Daughter Dinner Buffet (Hubby on his own)
Saturday: Chicken Rotini Salad, Leftovers

Thanks to I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment