Monday, April 18, 2011

What to do if your Sunday paper is missing inserts . . .

As I mentioned in a previous post two of my Sunday Oregonian's were missing coupon inserts last week. Today I contacted the Oregonian to find out what to do.

The women I spoke with explained it's at the local distribution centers where the papers are actually put together and to call the Oregonian and ask for the phone number to your local paper distributor. Give them a call directly and they should be able to get a new paper for you. 

I also asked if I should attempt to exchange the paper at the store I purchased it from rather than calling the distribution center. Her response was that it would be faster to obtain a new paper that way if the store allowed an exchange but they would prefer you to call the local distribution center. 

No comments:

Post a Comment