Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Safeway Shopping 3/16

Here's my Safeway shopping trip from today. I am happy to report that the Safeway Starbucks locations do have the Starbucks coupon books available, they were right out on the counter at my location! Can you tell this no sugar goal has driven me towards coffee??? I feel like I keep posting about Starbucks ha.
Precious String Cheese was still marked Buy 1 Get 1 Free through Saturday 3/19 at my store. Oh and I found coupons on packages of La Tortilla Factory Tortillas that include $1/2 off and $0.55/1 Foster Farms items. Large 32 oz containers of Tillamook yogurt were $1.50 off making them just $2.49, not sure if all locations will have the same sale going on this. I'm trying to get our house back into some sort of order after all the sickness we've had so I'm not going to outline every deal today, leave me a comment if you want specifics on anything else.

Total: $67.27
Total Coupons Used (including doubler): $22.97
Store Discounts $14.91
Total Paid $29.39

No comments:

Post a Comment