Sunday, February 6, 2011

Menu Plan: Week of 2/6


We're still primarily trying to eat out of the pantry this week so its another blah menu week for me. The first weekend of moving was a success thanks to some extra hands (and trucks) from our extended family. I have to say one of the things I'm most looking forward to in our next home is a better equipped kitchen, I can't wait for more counter space!

Sunday: Lunch-Tacos Dinner-Whole wheat pasta with peas and garlic toast
Monday: Tuna Melts with Sweet Potato Fries (we did Subway for lunch Saturday)
Tuesday: Minestrone Soup
Wednesday: Quiche & Fruit Smoothies
Thursday: Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese
Friday: Eat Out
Saturday: Spaghetti with garlic toast

Thanks to I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment