Monday, January 24, 2011

Watch for coupons in Quaker Oatmeal, FREE Athenos & More!


This week I found quite a few coupons as I opened up food items in our fridge and pantry. Here are the ones I've found and where I purchased the products.

$0.75/1 Any Challenge Butter Product (inside boxes of Challenge Butter purchased at Fred Meyer)
$1/1 Tuscan Style Challenge Butter

$1/1 Precious Stringsters or Stickers Snack Cheese (inside string cheese packages purchased at Fred Meyer)

FREE Athenos Greek Yogurt (up to $1.70) when you buy Athenos Hummus (I really wish I saw this on the lid of the hummas I was buying when I was at Safeway!)

Quaker Create over $5 in Savings Booklet (inside boxes of Instant Oatmeal from Target & Albertsons)
$0.75/1 Any Quaker Snack Item
$0.75/1 Any Quaker True Delights Bar
$0.50/1 Quaker Grits
$1/2 Life Cereal
$1/2 Chewy Granola Bars
$0.55/1 Oatmeal to go breakfast bars
$0.75/1 Quaker Instant Oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment