Friday, November 19, 2010

Its Mega Swagbucks Friday!


Swagbucks is an online search engine just like Google, the only difference is you will randomly earn "swagbucks" for your seraches. Swagbucks can then be redeemed in their online store for giftcards and other merchandise.
I've been saving up my swagbucks for the last few months to purchase $5 Amazon giftcards. And I have enough to pay for a couple of Christmas gifts! This is a huge help for us this time of year. Mega Fridays swagbucks randomly gives out 20, 50, and 100 allotments!

If you are new to swagbucks head on over here to sign up and start searching! I've found that I usually only get swagbucks twice a day once for searching in the morning and then again for searching in the evening so I don't waste a lot of time searching away. Not sure if everyone gets this same pattern or not though.

No comments:

Post a Comment