Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stacys Pita Chips Deal!




Stacy's Pita Chips, Parmesan Garlic & Herb, 1.5-Ounce Bag (Pack of 24)
I am obsessed with Stacy's Pita Chips (I used to ask for these for my birthday just ask my mom) and I found a deal on amazon tonight I couldn't resist!

Buy Stacy's Pita Chips, Parmesan Garlic & Herb, 1.5-Ounce Bag (Pack of 24) (this is lunch size) for $12.04. 
Choose the subscribe and save option on the right to save an extra 15% making them just $10.23 or $0.42/bag. There is no obligation with subscribe and save, you can cancel at anytime. To do this go to your account, choose "Manage Subscribe & Save Items" then just click the "Cancel this subscription" button for the item. I usually choose the 6 month option and cancel once the item arrives at my doorstep. 

To get free shipping sign up for a preview account of amazon prime, you'll get free shipping for 3 months (this comes in handy around the holidays), make sure to add a note on your calendar to cancel once the 3 months are up. 

These will be perfect for my husbands lunches! 

No comments:

Post a Comment