Sunday, October 10, 2010

Great Finds at Totsy.com!!!

Totsy is another site I like to shop at, here are my favorite finds and some potential birthday or Christmas gifts in Brooklynn's future :)
Check out this cute 5" Ball for just $3.80! Comes in several colors and made by Crocodile Creek!Our Playground balls are made of natural and synthetic rubber and contain no PVC, BPA, or vinyl. They conform to both U.S. and European safety standards!!!!!
I've had my eye on this Symphonic Stacker by Manhattan Toys for a while but never wanted to pay full price of $29.99, Totsy has is down to just $16.05! There are LOTS of Manhattan Toys to choose from and I've price checked against Amazon and they really are a great deal!
They also have a selection of Frenchy Baby Organic Clothing, this shirt is just $7.50, a great deal for Organic clothing!
Refer your friends to this site and after their first purchase you will receive a $15 credit! Pretty Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment