Friday, October 22, 2010

Fred Meyer Shopping


As I headed into Fred Meyer and passed the "Coupon Exchange" basket located in the front of the store  I decided to try my luck and see what was in there. I dug through the basket as my husband stood there rolling his eyes at me. He loves that we save money with coupons but doesn't want to be a part of it, anyone else have someone like that in their family? Heres what I found:

$3 Catalina (This is like finding $3 dollars!)
Coupon for a FREE Luna Bar
$1/1 on Seventh Generation Dish Soap
$1/1 Almond Breeze Milk
2 $2/1 Curel Lotion Coupons (hoping to use these at Target)
$1/1 Any Reach Dental Floss

Here's my trip I really feel like I scored today!

2 Gallons Organic Valley Fat Free Milk Marked down to $2.79 each
Used $1/2 Coupon on tearpad in front of the milk
Paid $2.29 each!!! (I have never paid this little for Organic milk before)

6 Tillamook Yogurt Cups on sale
Used In Ad Coupon $0.30/each
Paid $1.80 for 6 Yogurts

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Dish washing Liquid
50% off Sale
Used $1/1 Coupon found in exchange
Paid $0.74

2 Britta Slim Pitchers $5 each
Used 2 $5/1 Coupons for signing up here
Paid Nothing

Luna Bar $0.79
Used Free coupon found in the coupon exchange
Paid Nothing

Used $3 Catalina Found in Coupon Exchange
Paid $4.12 Out of Pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment