Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gone! AMAZING Candy Deal at Rite Aid!!!


I'm reading this deal is no longer working! I'm so excited to share this deal with you all! My husband LOVES candy especially gummy candy so this deal had my name all over it! Here is the scenario I put together with the coupons I had but you don't need any coupons to get this deal!

9 Bags of Swedish Fish or Sour Patch Kids Mix & Match on Sale $2.50/Bag
Used $4/6 Coupon from 8/8 Smart Source
Used $2/3 Coupon from 8/8 Smart Source
SubTotal $16.50

4 Snickers on Sale $0.50 each
Used 2 B1G1 Free Coupons
SubTotal $1

2 Tugaboos $0.88 each after 20% Wellness Discount
Used 2 $1/1 Coupons from previous packages
Subtotal $0.24 Overage

Used $5/$25 Coupon here

Used 8.68  +UP Rewards (this was all the +Up rewards I had from previous deals)

Paid $3.58 out of Pocket but heres the BEST part, I got $22 in +UP Rewards!!!!!! 


Here's how you can score some FREE candy!

The following candies are working for this +Up Rewards deal below:
* Skittles 14 oz
* Swedish Fish 14 oz
* Cow Tail Minis 10 oz
* Starburst 14oz
* Jolly Ranchers 14oz
* Caramel Cremes 12 oz
* Sour Patch Kids 14 oz
* Jolly Rancher Pops 10 oz

Buy 2 candies listed above (make sure to buy the exact ones listed) on sale this week 2/$5
Pay $5 (Or less if you have any coupons for the above candies)
Get a $1 +Up Reward for buying 2
Plus, get 2 $2 Mystery +Up Rewards (not sure how long this will print so don't wait!)
Final cost 2 bags for FREE!



Thanks, Hip2save

No comments:

Post a Comment