Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10 Target Run


Here is my weekly Target shopping trip. We recently discovered a particular brand of diaper I'd stocked up on is giving my daughter a horrible rash so I was forced to find something quick. 

Huggies Pure & Natural 50 count $19.97
Used $3/1 Target Coupon (No Longer Available)
Used $3/1 Pure & Natural Coupon Smart Source 9/26
Paid $13.97 (note $0.27/diaper, Kirkland sz 5's are just $0.24/diaper but we weren't headed to Costco)

Kandoo Wipes $1.65
Used $1/1 P&G 9/26
Paid $0.65

Earth's Best Baby Food Price Cut $0.89 x5
Used $1/5 Coupon
Paid $3.45 for 5

Ortega Green Taco Sauce Price Cut $1 x2
Used $1/2 Printable here (This prints immediately after clicking have your printer ready)
Paid $0.50 each

Organic Rosemary Cheddar Poppcorn $2.01 (This is my snackfood of choice!)

Total Paid $21.08 

This trip reminds me just how expensive diapers and babyfood are, sigh. Pretzel M&M's were still out of stock and cheaper than my last rain check so I got a new one for $2.39/bag. I hope to score a couple bags before my coupons expire. Also remember to always check your receipts for accuracy, I was double charged for the Kandoo wipes and had to get a refund, luckily I noticed before we'd left the store. I was told they just got a new and very sensitive scanning system that does this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment