Monday, September 27, 2010

Safeway, Ecoupons, Manufacturer Coupons, and Yogurt Oh My!

There are 3 sites you can register your Safeway Club Card at and load e-coupons:
Safeway.com
Cellfire
Shortcuts
Once your card is registered you can load available ecoupons. Using your club card in the store will trigger your ecoupons to come off. I usually try and shop 24 hrs after I've loaded my ecoupons just to be safe. The beauty of this is that you can stack paper manufacturers coupons with your ecoupons for additional savings! See my examples below from my latest shopping trip:

Activia Yogurt on Sale $1.88 (thru Tuesday)
Buy 2
Load .75/1  Safeway ecoupon
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from 9/12 SS insert or $1/1 coupon here
Use 2 Safeway double (-$1.00)
$.01 after coupons and doubles


Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt 50% off $1.25
-$1/1 Cellfire ecoupon
$ .25 after markdown and ecoupon
This deal would've been a moneymaker if I had a paper coupon to stack with my ecoupon!


Yoplait GoGurt on sale $2.50
Buy 2
Print $.75/2 coupon here
Load $.75/2 Shortcuts ecoupon 
Load $.75/2 Cellfire ecoupon
Use 1 Safeway double (-$.50)
$1.12 each after coupons


I got ALOT of yogurt this week so I'm freezing the Gogurt for later, plus they're delicious frozen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment